- Concessionaires/vendors are bound by the terms of the contract they sign at the time of securing a space. In addition they are liable to the supervision of the management. The right is reserved to enforce whatever rules appear necessary for the regulation of the concessions.
- The abuse of any privilege granted by extortion, impure or unwholesome food, sale of dishonest goods, untidy appearance of booths, extension of bounds allotted or other acts or practices objectionable to the Indiana County Fair Association will forfeit all rights and privileges without recourse.
- All booths, stands and tents serving or dispensing foods, drinks, confections, etc will be under supervision of the State Health Department.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- All concessionaires/vendors are required to provide a copy of liability insurance.
For all new inquiries about participating as a vendor at the Indiana County Fair, please use the following contact information.
265 Pierce Road
Homer City PA 15748