For 4-H and FFA members (Market Animals)
- IMPORTANT: Use these forms only. You are entered automatically for the current Indiana County Fair by using these forms and submitting them to the Indiana County Fair Office.
- These forms MUST be received no later than June 1 of the current year.
- Attached are the steer county bred form and the designation form for the current Indiana County Fair. Mandatory weigh in will take place in November at the Indiana Fairgrounds.
Entry Dates for all other exhibits
- July 24 – August 7
Contact Details & Office Hours
- Entry Office House: 9 – 5 (No Sunday Hours)
Indiana County Fair
803 Hospital Road
Indiana PA 15701
- If you have any questions, please call 724-465-6703 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is the listing of Entry Forms for the current Indiana County Fair:
Blank Entry Form
2019 Steer Designation form
2019 County Bred form
County Bred - Market Goat Form 2019
Goat Designation Form 2019 - Market
Lamb Designation Form 2019
Purebred Form - Lamb 2019
Swine Designation Form 2019
Purebred Form - Swine 2019