For 4-H and FFA members (Market Animals)
- IMPORTANT: Use these forms only. You are entered automatically for the current Indiana County Fair by using these forms and submitting them to the Indiana County Fair Office.
- These forms MUST be received no later than June 1 of the current year.
- Attached are the steer county bred form and the designation form for the current Indiana County Fair. Mandatory weigh in will take place November 7, 2020 from 9am to 11am at the Indiana Fairgrounds.
Contact Details & Office Hours
- Entry Office House: 9 – 5 (No Sunday Hours)
Indiana County Fair
803 Hospital Road
Indiana PA 15701
- If you have any questions, please call 724-465-6703 or send an email to email@example.com
Entry Forms for the Indiana County Fair:
Blank Entry Form
2021 Steer Designation form
2021 County Bred Beef form
County Bred - Market Goat Form 2021
Goat Designation Form 2021 - Market
Non-Market Goats/Breeding Goats form
Lamb Designation Form 2021
Purebred Form - Lamb 2021
Swine Designation Form 2021
Purebred Form - Swine 2021